As my boy completes 1000 days with us( plus 39.3 weeks in the womb), I want to thank my body that has done a commendable job in bringing the best gift to our lives, in fact in bringing life to our lives. I want to thank my body for giving me the joy of growing a body inside me, for creating a live human from nothing, for giving me the opportunity to feel another human moving inside !
An 8 month old is sexually assaulted, a two-year old was killed after being raped, a 6-year-old succumbed to death and many thousands are living and dying with horrid sexual assault memories and traumas. Some find love and some detest it.
Each time I read such a news I hug my child a little more tight, with a tear trickling from the corner of my eyes, I feel a shiver down my body ” and then the thought and importance of teaching our kids about safe touch and bad touch resurfaces.
At 18 months my child knew the appropriate names for his private parts and the fretful mom in me now keeps reiterating about good touch/ bad touch, although I don’t know if he understands any of it, but he clearly tells me when he is hurt or in pain.
Mother Sparsh Launched New Premium 99% Water Wipes #UnscentedWaterWipes #MedicalGradeCloth
After trying mother sparsh water wipes I was curious to see how these new wipes will be. How could there be something better than what was already there?
The key to success is to recognize consumer needs, and these new wipes just proved that. On the needof Moms for fragrance free baby wipes Mother Sparsh has launched these new Premium wipes which are, unscented, thicker, and have moisture lock lid.
8 reasons to choose the new variant of Mother Sparsh Water Wipes
1. Unscented Baby Wipes: – The 99% water wipes are free of any fragrance, parabens and alcohol which makes these wipes gentle on baby skin. Since they are pure they make a perfect product for neonates too.
2. Perfect even for the delicate skin of new born babies- The wipes are 99%water and the fabric is plant based hence these are suitable even for the newborns.
These baby wipes are made with the finest natural plant fabric and 99% pure water.
3. Free from anything that may harm the delicate baby skin- These are free from parabens, alcohol, sulphates and other strong fragrances and chemicals making these suitable for sensitive skin.
4. Extra thick fabric- The high quality fabric is way thicker than other ordinary wipes. It feels like a moist handkerchief.
5. Suitable for Hands & Mouth Cleaning- Mother Sparsh 99% water wipes are hypoallergenic, dermatologically tested that makes them perfect for cleaning baby’s face, mouth, hand and body.
6. Plastic Lid that locks Moisture: – These wipes come enclosed with double locking system, a resealable sticker and a protective plastic lid that helps to keep the moisture intact.
7. Plant derived medical grade fabric: – The Fabric used for these wipes is all natural; it is plant derived which also makes them eco-friendly water wipes.
8. More thicker than the regular wipes- The fabric is 3 times thicker than the wipes available in the market. To check the claim I tried 3 other wipes from different brands, these new wipes are undoubtedly thicker than them.
These premium 99% water wipes are available on firstcry and Amazon in single and combo packs. Each pack contains 72 wipes.
These wipes are easy to carry with their double locking system and now have found a permanent place in my handbag. We use these mostly when out and these are my first choice when it comes to the delicate skin of my 2.5 years old
Being married to a sailor is like being in a long-distance relationship for most of your life. I would be lying if I say it’s easy.
When I meet new people, they have several questions; surprised/shocked at how our life functions. I get to hear things like – why did you choose to marry a sailor? It must be so difficult for you and other such questions that make me feel like I am from a different tribe altogether!
It is difficult and there is no denying that, but then no one said life would be easy!!
Way back in 80s n 90s sailors could only communicate through written letters and telegrams. Letters that would take months to reach their destination. When we started our relationship, we were technologically blessed for the ship had internet access, though very limited and that too only on the computers onboard. We exchanged Emails daily, the calls were brief as those were through satellite lines and costed somewhere like 1$ a minute)
Times have changed and we are in a much better place now with Ships having their own Wi-Fi set up. We are now able to talk/ video call multiple times every day. Continue Reading