What is life without gifts and surprises? Boring right? A birthday or a Valentine’s day only feels complete with that perfect gift. From little kids to grown up adults there is no one who wouldn’t like to be gifted or showered with pleasant surprises.
Gifting for me is not just an activity, it is a well thought out ritual and an experience, because what I see behind that gift is the smile of my loved one.
Here are some ideas to make your Valentine’s day gifting special.
1. A 3D selfie or couple figurine- Yes, you heard it right! Portraits are passè, figurines are the new in things, although i wouldn’t mind someone gifting me a sketch or a caricature of me; but I found these figurines super cool. Make Valentine’s Day special with Vuro’s gifting options
Approximate Price- 999
Check these out here-Vuro
2. A Photo book- In this digital age when pictures are zillion and get forgotten until facebook or Google shows you in the memory feature. A book that tells your lovestory can make such a beautiful gift for your partner.
Approximate price- 500 -900
3. A hamper with your partner’s favourite chocolates and wine – Plan a date at home and surprise your partner with her/his special drinks, or that bottle of champagne or any other sparkling wine you both wanted to buy but waited for an occassion.
Approximate cost – Well, this would totally depend on your partner’s choice! You could get a decent hamper made in about 2-3k.
4. A surprise trip or a staycation- I am a sucker for experiences. More than amassing things I prefer creating memories. My first Valentine’s day gift to my husband was a surprise trip to Agra, the city of Taj Mahal and city of love. We enjoyed luxury and opulence at ITC Mughal, pampered ourselves at the spa and visited the Taj.
A surprise like this could cost you from few thousands to 30- 50 k depending upon your choice of hotel, city and traveling cost.
5. Books, Book ends or personalised Stationery- If your partner loves reading or writing then this could be just your thing to look for him/her. I am sure they would love to see their name on the pen they write with or the stationery they use and each time they pick it up your thoughts would cross their mind.
Approximate cost- 1k or more depending upon the stationery you choose.
6. A hot air balloon, helicopter ride or camping in the jungle or by the riverside- Did I mention that I love creating memories?
Yes, you could look for helicopter rides, these usually are 15-20 minutes rides and can make a wonderful experience if your partner loves traveling, photographing and experiencing new things.
Approximate cost for a helicopter ride- 4500 Rs.
Approximate cost for a hot air balloon ride- 6-8 k
7. A backlit photo frame or a night lamp- If your partner loves personalised stuff and is fond of pictures, you could consider getting these made for him/her.
These can easily be made at Vuro
Approximate cost- 1499 Rs.
I hope I was able to give you a few ideas worth going ahead for your perfect gift to celebrate and make this Valentine’s day special for your partner.
Have you checked out our Valentine’s Day Contest on Instagram? Do participate, you may just win one of the personalised gifts by Vuro.
check more about the contest here Loveflaunt
Happy Valentine’s Day to you!!!